Saturday, October 16, 2010

omg...when i saw Jackie (my kuching friend's pic) where he took it at damai beach recently...ah....it brings back all those priceless memories...how long has it been? 6 years? 5 years? okay...i dont rmber when it was..but thn it was fun..He and Gary brought me to the beach with Alice and a few other guys..i have totally forgotten how we met (tht i'll have to ask him) but then i think after tht night, we skipped the dinner..went to the guys room and played cards (well Gary taught me how to play blackjack)..oo..oo..i rmber the next day, tht stalker guy rang me and Jackie picked up saying tht he’s my bf and asked stalker to nvr bugged me agn..it was hilarious, i snickered beside gary cause Jackie was so natural..o..and and..we stood at the chair at this singing session and Jackie brought me to the haunted block..it was awesome :D when we parted, it was a sad day..a few months later, Jackie send me a pic he drew of me..ahhhh...time flies..i wish to go bk to those years where puppy love was still so new to me, texting was part of my job, i'm with the girls most of the time ,i'm carefree and giggling most of the time...its so different now, i’m lazy, i prefer calling then to text, i became so dull..


Zhen picked me up from my house, went to have sushi..he enjoyed sashimi when i had my aburi salmon. I kept getting him those ginger snacks and filled it in a bowl for him...and in the end; i put the blame on him jokingly when there was like tons of ginger pieces on his plate...He said i eat so little. Then we went to coles where i spend most of my time there saying the word ‘NO!’ to him while he chase me around aisle to aisle asking me to go to Salisbury with him to watch a movie..cause its far and i’m tired..but he caught up with me, tempting me with he’s so called famous ‘dumpling soup’ that he promised to make for me since last year. He said tht if i do go Salisbury, he would cook dumpling soup for me for dinner and then we get to play some games at his house. In the end, i said the final NO and asked him to drive me home so tht i could do some chores.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com