Sunday, October 10, 2010

my fb and phone kena spammed with wishes. what more, some of my friends did not know about the day light saving rang me at 2.30am this morning...damm blur,i dont even rmber what i said to them..XD haha..but it was awesome...i was a bit tired so i slept early but thanks guys...i'm still waiting for pics from last night's dinner, had it at eastern garden with dad, lanny and our friends. but tonight is the big night, gonna have it with my girls. i opt for something simple as i'm very tired today...so no kbox, no clubbing..and wishing i can get to bed before 11pm tonight..as i dont think coffee would wake me up by thn...

anyhoos...i just got bk from arndale, daddy's 3rd present from me is a GPS, as i lost myself at the city tht day...and now with the gps, i wont get lost, would not read the map incorrectly and would get to the destinations on time. :D

i'll just show u (for now) what my parents got me.

this is from mamma. wore it last night. this is by daddy, and which i'm gonna wear tonight.. :D janice said it means the lock and key to your heart. :D

hai bu fat!!! i keep eating...like on friday, astor lamb wrap..and yesterday laksa,mdc and eastern garden plus strawberry cheese cake by collin and reuben..:D and today...tons of nuts, sushi and tonight, having dinner at british india...i bet i cant wear my dress tonight..haha..cause its tight fitting and my tummy si beh fat now.

2 comments:

~Cyndizz~ said...

interesting!! i wish i can join u too!! =)

sheila's world said...

yeah...it would be nice:D

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com