Friday, October 15, 2010

Zhen came and find me yesterday. i realise he sucks at parking too..haha..(yes! i'm not the only one)..anyhoos..i donno if i should believe him...cause he says tht he is not hiao...well..nth can top up with what i heard this week..damm when my friends gossips about a friend (which i donno why i'm always the last one to know about everything..Which i think its prob the best)..i couldnt believe my ears and when i went to her room and saw *what i shouldnt have...and i wish i could erase my memory..i might as well chant *my friend is pure* x 1000 times.

Well zhen said tht he respects a girl and would not do *those sorts of stuffs to a girl. hmmmmmm....i am not sure if this is true..but then he keeps on saying tht its true. it’s hard to believe tht a guy is not tempted to. well I’m not convinced...he nge nge wants to hang out with me even tho he's got a presentation due and i've got a quiz and 2 assignments due. he said if i dont meet up with him, he will die of boredom...(O.O) what rubbish!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com