Saturday, October 02, 2010

okay...rmber i said something me colouring my hair...and cutting it short...it turns our my dad would be here for my birthday...he quotes 'its my girl's 21st birthday, how could i miss the event?' ...o..thanks pap...but then i planned to first dye my hair, cut it short, have dinner, then ask yy n the girls if they could guide me to the wildest bar in town, lose myself and end up having a fab time...

but then if dad's here, i might not dye my hair (cause he wont allow me to do it), and of course i CANNOT go clubbing (might change it to k-box then)...so...erm...my birthday this year would be dull..

i hoped tht the girls dont begged me to invite thier bfs...cause, bless thier little stars, thier bf's is always a party pooper...

i was on the phone with my aunt, i told her tht i cant wait to go bk to miri, to see her, i assured her tht she will see me this year...and then 10 mins later, i got a call from dad saying tht i aint going bk to miri for cny next year...*sad...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com