Thursday, October 07, 2010

my day was pretty dull, had two patients, they were nice, the nurse above me was superduper awesome..Aside from tht, zhen rang me

zhen: (trying to sound like a girl but failed) *hello


me: yeah, hello? (Thinking what the heck, is zhen having a sore throat?)


zhen: (again with tht girls voice...damm fail chin) *helloooo


me: why do you sound like a girl?


zhen: well, cause i am..


me: =.=...u nvr fails to make my day...


zhen: whn can we meet? i'm at marion,later go xing xing,damm hungry.


me: not free till 24th oct..i'm having lunch at Fmc cafe.


zhen: okay..then we meet on 24th..u drive down to salisbury and we can go xing xing or take a bus to salisbury and i'll drive us to xing xing...


me: wtheck man...xing xing is like a 10 mins walk from my house and salisbury is like 30 mins drive...


zhen: wo men liang ge go xingxing together ma.


me: u wait till pigs fly okay?

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com