Thursday, March 03, 2011

Even without trying, i have a feeling that i would not be able to get thru for this year. it’s just so hard. i donno how ppl can achieve this very tiring course. Stressful and sooooo unappealing. I questioned myself as to why i took this course in the first place. Why cant i be like those that doesnt have to study but have gained so much in life. arg. My tutor told me that when u study this course, it doesn’t mean that u would end up being a nurse. As being a nurse (even tho she is one) has a very dark set back as by helping others, we end injuring my body. She said it is known that doing shift works takes out 10 years of ure life. OMG . otk tok kei??.

eik, i might as well take this degree, go bk to miri and do what I’ve always wanted to do. A teacher? :D or or maybe i get to work in a office XD ..Office girls dressed up elegantly, is pretty looking and whats more, they get to wear heels. XD (x2) ..yeah..I’m dreaming of something tht is soooo good to be true.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com