Monday, March 14, 2011

its not even 3 days yet, i cant even keep my hands off tht jar of olives ..grrrrr....Urusla got me hooked up on olives. (yes, i really hate olives before that, and now i'm addicted)..i've preserved mine in dried chillies,oregano, garlic and bathe them in olive oil..and for it to get tht yummy taste, i would need to perserve it for a week..but my jar of olive's almost finish cause i couldnt stop munching on those yummies.

ursula cut some fresh herbs and flowers for me (but sadly, the flowers died in just 2 days, i guess, i dint preserve them well)..then she gave me a potted plant to start me off with gardening. i have no idea what tht plant is.

if only i can get Jim to get my landscaping done, cause i wanna plant some of wisteria


see how pretty these plants are.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com