Thursday, March 17, 2011

I invited Denise and Alex for pizzas at 5pm. we waited an hr for the delivery @.@ Alex was at the same time funny in the conversations and shy...well mostly quite during dinner, while me and Denise was sharing inside jokes..I laughed till there was tears in my eyes...it was so inappropriate..but yeah...in front of Alex and room 1 (i will get to later) we were talking about bobbies..LOL

Yeah...cause we both agreed when watching one of the Asian movies, with Jay chow and Gong Li in it..i think it’s called the golden flower?..not sure..anyhoos..Me and Denise have no clue what the story of the movies about. We both agreed that all rmbered was looking at a bunch of boobies and then the next thing we know is tht the show has ended. lol

Room 1, yes..i call my housemates by room numbers..(Sad now isn’t it?)..Well cause i can nvr rmber their names... and so with the help of Denise, i got the names of room 5, which is Ashlee (i gv her the nickname of brunette cause of her hair colour)..and cassie (room 2, which i call her as the tall one)...i donno whats the name of room 1 (which I’ve given the name of the blonde one/ the one whose name starts with the letter "s")..and room 4, which I’ve nvr talked about. AND on top of tht, all 4 of my housemates, rmbers my name from day 1, they always greets me whenever we bumped into each other..i feel so dopey 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com