Tuesday, March 08, 2011

i seriously dunno why i have a build in instinct to totally tune out from some guys. Like when adeline introduced me to paul (her housemate), i just smile, talk for a while, and then SKL him without even knowing i’m doing it. And then i made lewis feel so lefted out (O.O). i just donno why i do tht?

Like tonight, while my housemates are having friends over, Von <-- remember him? Tht guy i used to think is cool, tease me till one time i got so mad at him infront of zhen. And yes, tht Von who is so damm hilarious at times. Hilarious when he finds other ppl’s weakness and tab kua kua, till tht person wanna si ki. Ok...i got side tracked...yes, Von was at my unit, and sadly, he kena SKL chin chin cause my housemate sorta whispered my name while i was back facing them and he said quite loud enuf tht he knows me, and was like ‘sheila, hey...smiles *laugh..thn awkward silence’ with me still staring at him trying to figure out who this dude is...Von: while talking to him friend in a embarrassed way “erm, she just stands there and i don’t think she remembers me”. Thts whn i snapped out of it and whispered “von??”....Von: *smiles..yeah. me : *smiles....walk away, i feel so embarrassed upon meeting him in my mickey mouse pants and elmo shirt, what a mess...i haven’t seen him since first year..and he has changed a lot..like seriously, the hair and all...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com