Saturday, March 12, 2011

Over the holidays, i've learned knitting, asked zhen to learned it, asked mamma to Learn it, in the end; i learn it all on youtube. btw, Zhen told me its heck sissy to be doing this kind of shit as a guy and mamma told me knitting are for Grannies
I’ve knitted only two scarves (@.@) well..i did knit a heart square shaped piece which I’m so lazy to get on with (and yes, that was luke's valentines gift, what a shame tht I can’t find the time to finish tht piece, plus I’m gonna embarrassed him crazy with tht bright pink color tht i knitted the hearts in)
plus, while knitting, i was told by Nancy tht some guys don’t appreciate DYIs by girls..The best example would be my cousin fred.
this was my first piece, i love how the green looks, even lanny thinks its pretty too. What an enormous compliment.
this is slightly different, For mum, i traveled to the spotlight, got lost and all just to get this reddish color wool as mum would love it (and partly cause i wanted her to stop taking my scarves) LOL...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com