Monday, March 21, 2011

i cant rmber most of what has been going on in my sec school years..whats more Alvls..all i do rmber tht i was a happy child and i love going to sch cause i wanna see my friends again.

i'm suffering from memory lost here. i just cant rmber at all. when i think about a certain period of life in sec sch, my mind goes blank. the only thing i rmber are those tht were wrote in my diary, my kiki book, and blog. (O.O)..omgawd...what the heck happened?

Jimmy eat world is one of the best bands ever..listen to their songs when ure feeling down..it suits the mood best.

friday night did not turned out the way i planned, i wanted food, the guys wanted beer. starved, unhappy, bored while waiting for the guys to drown up the beers. Lanny was happily high. collin made me talk. he wanted to know why i've been depressed. i cant believe i welled up infront of him. of course no tears flowing out, but just tears welling up in my eyes. after tht, he brought my mood down,i lost my appetite completely. went bk to ray's apartment..i was completely lost in tots. reached home at 1.30am.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com