Friday, August 13, 2010

Can i be more..ARG!!!! i donno whats the right word for it..it was just pure crazy...i cant believe i told zhen who i used to like..and tht gave him a lead way to search for tht guy...omg...what sneak...i cant believe i've completely forgotten the fact tht he like to go searching for the guys i like or used to like...

First of all...i really have to give him the credit of remembering most of the ppl i’ve talked about...he asked me hows myint..haha..cause i always talked about how much i’ve missed her alot..and then he asked me hows my brothers, parents, my baby boy, aunt, jed...etc. and he remember things like my past previous doings with the girls..and then he even ask how sean is...omg...hunnie..he rmbers tht too...can he be more freaky...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com