Monday, August 09, 2010

What a day...i woke up with a sleepy head..went to a lecture at 9am which was canceled a week ago...i was to stupid to not know...arg!!!!....attended a one hr lecture at 10am...then did absolutely nothing productive this afternoon..then went to the gym with yy and kath...after 30 mins on the track mile...i couldn’t handle the constant yawning..so i sat down a corner of the gym and almost dozed off…what the heck!!!!...then came bk and have to witness a break up of a friend of mine…I was very bad in comforting…and then got a call from studio 2000..aparantly I won this thingy tht entitles me to have a free photo shoot session, with Mac makeup artist and a (I donno pro or not) photographer…I kept turning down the offer as I hate this kinda junk…but tht girl kept talking…jeez…she said she’s gonna ring me bk..whatever..not gonna accept it anyways…

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com