Friday, August 27, 2010

i can’t believe i reminded Zhen about something tht leads him to ask me for answers to his question..let me refresh your memory..on 14th august 2009, i wrote 'Zhen left for SG ard 11.30am this morning...till the very last mins, he still wont give up...he wants answers which i cannot give him...he's been asking bout it since April...and at times during our conversation, he would ask the same questions agn...but i always answer him in a joking way or not answer his questions at all...but i told him i'll tell him once he's leaving to HK...and on tuesday 11th aug 2009, he asked the same pathetic question agn!!! While we were having desert at cocolat...yummy cakes and drinks at 8.30 pm..we walked there under the rain....LOl..and i told him i'll give him the answer by friday just b4 he board on the plane...and gosh he's memory is so damm good, as 10 mins b4 he board on the plane just now,he repeated tht question...but i told him i'll give him the answer if we meet agn next year..tht means he must come back to Adelaide and meet up with me next year... :D'

and now, he wont stop bugging me about it, i have to lie...i had too..haha.. i drove up to flinders yesterday, had lunch with him at marion..he said my “DRIVING SKILLS” awesome..well at least someone appreciates my driving without accusing or cursing tht i would crash. Jeez..talk bout the diff btw the girls and Zhen...one more reason of why i love hanging out with zhen. its cause he trust and have faith in me. i dont go risking my friend's lifes. (not unless i'm in 8833)..haha

After lunch, me and Denise went to the animal shelter, i fell in love with ginger the rabbit, while Denise fell in love with pancakes the cat. Both were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute...damm..i felt like taking ginger bk home..but then i know i wont have time for it once i start my placement.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com