Thursday, August 05, 2010

Okay..I’ve gotta say..i am trilled tht he's back from HK..but i guess he has forgotten the fact tht i asked him not to be such an ass when he comes bk. but all and all he nvr listens. I don’t know how he sees me. Zhen wanted to sleep at my room every Thursday cause he’s got classes at 9am on Friday and it takes him 2 hrs to get to uni.

First of all, i would love to have my own personal space. 2nd, he likes to sleep bare naked which i rmber clearly tht he think he’s got to show a bit of his manly guns (sickening). 3rd of all, if ming ming were to knw about this, she would kill me. 4th I’ve got clinical and have to wake up at 5am, so tht means I’ve gotta sleep at like ard 9pm. 5th, i’m a very light sleeper, so I wake up despite of the soundless footsteps in my room. 6th, if mum and dad were to knw tht i let a guy sleep in my room every Thursday, they would freak out. 7th of all, i bet this will get ppl talking. 8th of all, he would surely eat all thts in my fridge cause i knw he’s damm annoying personalities of being a greedy jerk (well, maybe this would have change after HK).

All of those words spoken was trashed out by him just so tht he can enjoy the convenience of sucking up the S**T out of me like what the HKees would do!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com