Saturday, August 07, 2010

zhen called me 20 mins ago. i donno if my chinese is getting poorer by the min or is he's chinese so much different from last time...well at least he still use the word 'chi sin' which reminds me of who he used to be.


he nge nge wanna meet up with me...i just dont wanna..but he caught me off guard..damm cheek asked about my timetable..i gave in spilling the beans without knw the intention. and now we r meeting up at thursday and he wants to hang till dinner with me.


i donno why i dont wanna meet up with him...issit due to the fact tht he just came bk from hk..and i'm just scared tht the image i have of him will be spoiled by what he hv learned there..or i'm just afriad he would pressure me into letting him sleep in my room.


he even went far enuf by going to the hall, and to the room tht i used to live in, looking for me. he thn told me there was this guy living at the room tht i used to stay.


i kept declining. and he said tht 'the reason i wanna meet up with u is to remind you tht u used to have a friend like me, i wanna catch up with you. i am just afraid u will forget about who i am and how i was like b4 i went to hk'.


i gave in...thinking "fine! how bad could it be"..as long as he doesnt annoys me like what kenyon did..boy, kenyon really drove me nuts with his attitude.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com