Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Maybe it’s the hormones..but almost everything is ticking me off..it annoys the heck out of me... i cant sleep, i cant relax, i’m mentally and psychically exhausted...i’m binge eating and half the time, it doesn’t make me feel good at all.

And then out of the blue, i got a call..lets say i’ve been dreaming/wanting/anticipating for this gift of mine for soooo long...and i’ve specially selected this particular person A to get it for me....but someone else have to pry into my life and changed A’s thinking into changing the shape/colour/what so ever with the gift. And now i’m getting something else which i’ve not wanted, and maybe not my taste at all...its not something u can get like for less than 100 bucks...it cost bout a few thousands...and i cant believe B changed everything..and i feel like crying thinking what i wanted is ruined...i cant believe B pry into my personal life like that...its so unfair..how could B have known the exact thing tht i wanted, everything is settled, the stuff i wanted was paid, i couldnt take it back...I AM VERY ANNOYED... its seriously a very bad timing...i feel like weights are being placed on top of my shoulders...

at times i donno how to manage all this...i felt like giving up..i dont want everyone to look at me like i've given them hopes for the future.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com