Thursday, August 19, 2010

i was feeling down yesterday...stuck with insomnia agn...i cancelled out on Janice for sushi last min. Woke up at 9.30 by Zhen’s message...i cant believe he texted me..its like déjàvu with a twist..as i used to do tht last year. As i was still in a very down mood, i agreed to have lunch with him and then dinner..

i donno why during hard times, i find peace when i’m with him..he may be cocky but then when he’s ard, it makes everything feels right. I can just not think about my recent stressful events and hear him talk all day. Maybe its cause of the random things he says tht makes me laugh silly...saying things like ‘i wanna start wearing eyeliner like g-dragon’ with me ‘euiiii-ing’ like usual or saying things like ‘ure friend? U mean the fat and brown one?’ when he say brown one..it got me laughing cause i don’t think I’ve ever hear ppl saying denise being brown..lanny says denise as the black one...omg...


Zhen: go marry a businessman.

Me: no, told u b4...i don’t want a businessman, doctor and lawyer as my husband

Zhen: teacher?

Me: erm...nah...

Zhen: then u go marry a bus driver bar...

Me: haha...well see..

He said i was pretty lazy at the library..haha...yeah...kinda...i was just tired..He showed me his resume it was perfect.. he scored at his presentation today..i was very happy for him. Ppl mistaken him for a Japanese and kept saying ‘konichiwa’ to him..It was hilarious..


I am glad tht he's bk..but with a nicer attitude... he understands and listen to my pain..and we agreed on a lot of things.. I find it easier to hang with him than with the girls..i donno why..AND NO..ppl...pls get this straight..Zhen is just a friend...i respect ming ming..and Zhen is better being my friend..as i don’t like it when I’ve got a cocky/proud bf..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com