Wednesday, August 11, 2010

i got a call at 9am this morning..the caller from the organ donor was asking for my full name..and i answered 'sheila tangi' or did i mentioned ting..i am not sure...but i am sure i said either one of those two....arg...damm me and my blur state...

mum asked me if i wanna go bk this year end and told her tht i dont think i wanna go back..besides meeting the most important ppl in my life, my family and my aunty...i dont think i would go bk for any reasons...i left what i'm suppose to bk in july...my heart is no longer there..and yummylicious food bk in miri, well tht can wait, my hunnie is at brunei and the gurls, are mostly here...except for sarah and pinky...i would rather dad let me spend my holidays at hong kong so i could meet ming ming n sam, or korea to sammy, or japan to aka & tori, singapore to the sg gurls...but then the choice is up to mum and dad..even if i've made my options, my parents would be the one deciding for me...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com