Thursday, August 12, 2010

the outing with zhen wasnt so bad after all..while walking across the road towards him, he says i look nervous and ask me to relax..i dint know tht i look restless...i tot i acted normal...gosh...

we had nam yang's hor fun and char kueh tiaw.. and then went to get gifts for his friends and went to fix my bus ticket...and he took me to state library where we spend 2 hrs there..while at the library, he acted the same where he was b4...showing me pics of pg...and lz....haha..damm funny...we had steamboat for dinner..and it was nice as we both reminded each other of what used to happen in tht half years time we spend together as dorm mates.

he thn reminded me tht last year at the same date as today, we had dinner, we had it cause he was leaving...and this year, we had it cause he just came bk...it was just fun all over agn...he changed into a better person..wow...i cant believe it..haha..and he did not smoke infront of me anymore...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com