Monday, October 23, 2006

the bintulu trip....

since i slept bout 12.30 last nite...,i was reluctant to get up this morning when mummy woke me up......so tired o...well it was only 5 am....so wats the rush......i went back to sleep...haha...the next thing i knew is tht both my parents are already downstairs waitng for me...oppsy...so i took a quick shower....then bla...bla...bla.......got to the car...and start off the journey and i took my mp3 and listen till i sleep......woke up with all the sudden bumpy road.....bout 6.30......the road was bumpy.......till i felt like puking......(note to oneself::::never.....and i mean never......rite on daddie's hilux to bintulu again).....it was bumpy till everytime there's a bump...,i feel like i might fly out of the car....haha....then when i reached bintulu.....daddy bought me for breakfast...dont feel like eating so i only ate half of wats served....then when i got back to the office...,i went to daddy's room....and took out my mills and boons,..and start reading till i was sleepy ...then felt asleep.....then mummy woke me up and brought me to her friend's shop......so she chatted away...while i was bored to death.....then when i went for a walk...,all these """lakia""" middle aged man keeps looking at me and my bag...well i was thinking to myself...,my bag's got nuting special....,so stop staring u PIGS!!!....it was irritating when they keep looking at me as if i cost a million....and is trying to find a way to kidnap me......discussing away with their same old discusting friends......well anyways.....i got back to daddie's office and took a relaxing shower...its was really good.....then i dint read the lable on the shower gel bottle and tot tht it was shampoo...and washed it off on my hair....i was like 'y is my hair so....so tangled.....'...then i realised tht it was shower gel.....not shampoo......arggg.......its gonna spoil my hair.....stupid thing......the rest of the day...,was me reading my book and we start of our journey to miri bout 4.....it took me almost the whole journey to read finished my seventeen mag...it was really good.....then when i got home...,was all puffed up......really tired...then...here i am rite now....blogging

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com