Friday, October 13, 2006

i woked up really tired and in a bad mood

well when ever i'm in a bad mood..,its either i dint get enuf sleep or i quarrel with some1..........well today....its the 'i dint get enuf sleep' bad mood...i slept for 5 hours only.....man....i can see the dark rings below my eyes....day by day......gal's never get enuf sleeps when its examination week....thts how i get zits....ewww....my cuzzie's gonna kill me.....when i get treatment after exam..... :( ....o..well....i have an excuse to sleep late...coz i was having exam.....haha......when i need to be at sch early,my brother always drives really slow.....and when its normal class time,he drives really fast.....it really pissed me off today......coz i dunt wanna be late for classes...(my mind's thinking of a way to take revenge...muahahahaha)....then wat i dunt wanna hear when i reached the sch is shrieking and screaming.....i'll really wanna slap ppl hu is gonna do tht today.....expecially the loadspeaker at class....i was really hoping tht the person would shut up today......and so...when i reached the class,....i straightaway...ran out of the class....i need to clear my mind...and get some peace....then when i got back to the class,sarah surprised me with a prezzy she,kt,pam,boy bought.....its a really beautiful/HEAVY clip....but REALLY nice...then after exam...,pinky was like 'y ppl keep giving u heavy hair clips?'...haha....i love it bah...hehe...then...when i reached home just now..,i made mashed potatoes...yummy.....love it..haha....and now i'm here,....eating my triple-chocolate cadbury ice cream....haha....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com