Saturday, October 21, 2006

boring day of mine

such a boring day......i was looking forward to go out with flora...but in the end...,she was sick...ooo....too bad.....then i cancled the whole outing thingy.....and just sulked up on the sofa with daddy...coz he was bored too...then i asked him to take me out....then he decided to bring me to KB with mummy.....i wanted to buy chocolates...then while on my way to KB...,daddy keep talking to me....got really sien of him talking so i listened to my mp3...while reading mills and boons...donno y but i kinda like it...better than tht stupid christopher pike book...waste my time reading it nia...with a really stupid ending of everyone tht is in the story dies....then when i got to KB..,i bought my choclates...and spend bout 3 hours there.....then was on my way back to miri....quite tiring....
haha...all day was just me eating my cadbury chocolates....crazy gal....


No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com