Saturday, October 28, 2006

i cant wait for tomolo's food fair...!!!

hehe....was over over excited bout tomolo's food fair...maybe i was just to bored at home...hehe.....calvin requested 25 containers of cookies...but i cant managed to do all tht since i aint gotta a maid now....so i did only 8 containers yesterday....it was over rm30....haha...should have jusat paid rm30 to calvin....been baking cookies non stop...hehe....i dint go to sch yesterday.....coz i dint even study on thursday....so no need to go loh...hehe....i was so bored at nite...donno how am i gonna spend my holidays....its so boring here at miri....and i'm not a shopaholic.....i was so bored at nite so i took out books and start reading it all over again......and took some pics...then i went on9....coz i was so bored...,i pick up a fight with this guy i really find annoying....keep asking for my number...and when i dont wanna give...,he keep on asking y....***i said i dont want is i dont want lar***....apalah....***donno english....issit??***....then he said he wanna find me....i told him not to bother bout it coz i wont even show up...then he told me tht he will be waiting...so i said...'happy waiting'....hahaha.....then he keep sending me voice msges.....i told him tht he is very **wu liao**....then he said he wanted to talk to me...,...i just ask him to shut up.....man.....,,after tht...,i felt really good...donno y...haha....coz he've been anoying me for bout 2 months.....when i blocked him...,he keep sending me msged tru friendster.....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com