Friday, October 20, 2006

i dont want a car nor do i want anything!!!!! i want my after exam..happy mood back......

i donno y i feel so moodlesssss.....something is missing but i donno wat.......daddy asked me not to be sad....coz he is gonna buy me a vios after i learn to drive this holiday....he asked me wat colour i want....i told him tht i'm not in the mood to answer....so he just asked me to sleep....but i dont want......i just dont wanna do anything....arggggg...so sien lar.....i think i should get a guy soon coz i'm bored to death here.....*sob*sob*....well today....i've just finished my 2nd term exam.....so boring lar....then i'm so lazy to go out again...wat lar.....donno wat to do....maybe i'm just gonna soak myself in bubble baths till i'm happy......maybe its just the fact tht ah pem's going to aus next year and sarah's gonna go curtin...everyone's leaving.....and i got position 8/25 over my 4th periodic exam knowing tht i can do better coz of tht stupid incident of me and dave.....yupp...i think its bio tht pulled my marks down.....mummy said its already ok tht i've got an 8th...but i'm not satisfied......

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com