Wednesday, October 11, 2006

so tired....


well...i'm so damm tired today...while i was doing chem exam,i felt like sleeping....keep yawning...like rite now......but since i dont have any exam tomolo...so i dont feel like slepping rite now...well bout yesterday's bd....i really expected him to call or msg me but he dint...so sad.....i was waiting for him till 12am....thts when my bd is over.....i just go to bed after tht......but i really wonder y dint he msg me.....dont tell me he has forgotton bout it....but i dont think he'll forget bout it coz he just asked me last thursday....well...actually he asked me bout 5 times this year......but when he asked me last week,i felt like killing him...eish.....y did i really like him at the first place anyways.....such a forgetfull person..last year its just a coeincident tht he msged me asking bout something on my bd.....thts when he wished me happy birthday......i was really sad tho....o nvmlar.....then i dint expect ppl to msg me....but they did...for examples most of my cuzzies...(how do they know anyways)...i hope my aunt donno bout it....coz very pai seh recieving prezzy from her last year...haha...well...its just tht u cannot expect too much from ppl....

just some of the prezzies given by friends and family....but mostly $$ this year.....haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com