Sunday, October 29, 2006

food fair

well i woked up bout 5.30 am....prepare to go church....and my bro wasted time coz we are surppose to leave at bout 6.20.......but he was finding the stupid bottles for the leo club sales thinggy....and so we left home bout 6.45.....really late tho....and we arrive late with the bishop staring at us...hehe....mum msged me coz she dint see me there.....i told her tht we were sitting at the back..***i lied****...hahaha...we were still on the way to church...hehe.(coz mum went to church driving camry...and me and bro with unser)....then we sitted next to aaron.....i was not paying attention all the time....really bored so i msg ppl....hehe.....then we skipped mass.....unintentionally...haha....just tht we have to rush to pick up melvin at my 2nd cuzzy's house.....she is getting married today.....(when mum told me tht she was getting married...,i was like....'wat??getting married at 19 years old'....mum told me tht she was a year or two years older than my elder brother....o...man...she really does look young when she came to my house during CNY....)....o well.....we got out of the car to her house just to get a look at her...but din suceed coz she was at her room.....(i was thinking to myself...,i wanna get married tht way...,not at church)...hehe...then we went for breakfast...then went to sch.....i met sarah there.....so we walk around.....bought some stuffs....then i was done at bout 9.30....waiting for my bother and SOMEONE to show up.....i waited till 10.30....and was really angry coz he dint show up like he promise.....(well....guys never keep their promisses/or is just forgetfull)....then i found out tht my fav shoes is spoiled...coz the heels broke.....and i cant walk......OOOOO MAN!!!!...so when its bout 11am.....i was really pissed off coz i have muscle cramps....and the weather is really hot....so i requested tht we go home......then at home...,i showered....then went shopping with mum....

and if tht SOMEONE is reading this.....i'm really angry at u rite now....

***TRIVIA FOR SHEILA***

(Question:Y ARE U SO DAMM PISSED OFF AT THE SPECIAL SOMEONE)

A)he dint show up like he promised to

B)he told me tht he is gonna be there at bout 8...make me rushed up there

C)he is just a forgetfull hag

D)all of the above...

NOW....sheila's answer will be......******(D)*******ALL OF THE ABOVE



No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com