Tuesday, October 17, 2006

last nite...i think i saw him

i can still remember the way he looks,the way he smiles,burned in my memories....i just cant forget him...the black bag tht he carries to sch all the time...well all this has been bout 3 years....gosh...time passes so damm fast....it all started when

i was on my way to my aunt's house...,then he passed by me...i dint care to notice hu he was until...the next evening when i was at my window staring at my neighbourhood.....thts when i notice him imediately....those eyes was to die for.....i stare at him for a good 3 mins b4 he stared up at me.....and i found myself blushing...and turned away....looking all flushed....he stayed alone at his aunt's house....everynite..,i looked out my window to find him also looking out of his window...the next few weeks i find excuses just to go see him.....and everytime we did...,i just blushed and he just smiles.....i love the way he smiles......now thts wat i call a really cute smile....then he live at his aunt's house for bout 3 months b4 leaving...never telling me tht fact tht i'm not gonna see him again.....it just happens tht i was on my way to my aunt's house,...i was wondering where he was coz almost everyday bout 5pm..,he will be outside of his house.....so i asked my aunt where he is...,and she told me tht he went back to KL......i was really sad tho....

and now back to 2006....yesterday...,i tot i saw someone like him and saw the house he used to lived in occupied again......was i dreaming...,or was i not........coz i saw this figure at the window.....but i dint get the chance to notice his face coz he was back facing me.....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com