Friday, October 06, 2006

i dont looked good in short hair


last nite..,i tried to take pics with my hair short...dunno y but i never looked good in short hair......lulululu....:p.........then i gave up and tooks pics of me with long hair...haha...i'm surppose to study...but very lazy bar..hehe

me with hair band....haha....then i study for a while and then when on9.....then sleep bout 11.30....


then next morning which is todayeeee....i dunt wanna get up coz it was raining and the aircond is still on....(frezzing)...i was so numb tht i cant feel my legs....haha....then i prepared to go to sch..i wore this pinky jacket....

i love it.....then when i reached sch...i went to the office and asked bout chem....when i reached the class..,i was really late...then when i got the papar...i was like....oooo.....haha...it was easy....so i finished it off within 10 minutes.....then i just realised i dint put my hp to slient mode.....so i took it out....and accidentally pressed a button...its a good thing mr tan dint heard tht....coz it was beeping really loud...haha...so after exam...,i was just so bored to death tht i msged ppl...haha...then i went home early....(amazingly miss yong..,asked me to go home early coz she told me tht its boring)...haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com