Monday, October 09, 2006

my birthday '''bash''' at school







today....i celebrated my 17th birthday....so damm happy...haha...thanks bro for bringing the cake....it all started when i planed to held my birthday at school....but since i've got a-math exam tomolo so i celebrated it earlier like today...which is 9th of oct...then after eating the creamy cake.....i love...we all played with the cream and got all of it on our faces...haha...so fun....its called the 'cream attack'....better run away from us group of friends...coz we attack anyone we see....then mummie picked me up from sarah's house....then mummy bought khew tiao(god....how do u spell tht)....me mummie and daddie ate the noodles for lunch then.......mummy jokingly said tht it was my present....i was like what?no way?!?....then i looked at daddy...,he was like...'hey..,i dint say tht o...its ure mum..so dont blame me'...then mummy burst out laughing saying tht its a joke lar...i was so relieve...i mean a plate of noodles for my birthday present?.....oh...phurleaaase........haha....o..welll.....i cant wait till tomolo.....hahaha...my REAL birthday.....muahahaha ......but wait...i hoped tht i can wash off all these cream on my hair....hope i aint gotta hard time washing it off....haha....""""peace""""

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com